=Education and Career Guide

Milspouse Money Mission

Educate and empower spouses in making smart money moves. (non gov source)

The State Licensing and Career Credentials Initiative for Military Spouses

Assists spouses in moving licenses and credentials to other states or help pay up to $1,000 to renew a license or credential.

Military Spouse Residency Relief Act (MSRRA)

Allows a spouse to maintain legal residence in a state they lived in prior to a PCS move. This can apply to taxes and voting.

Home Based Business

Information regarding home based business for spouses. (non gov source)

Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Program (SECO)/Military Spouse Employment Program (MSEP)

MyCAA Scholarship

Scholarship upwards of $4,000 available to spouses who’s active-duty member is in the pay grade of E 1-6, W 1-2, or O 1-3.

Military Spouse Transition Assistance Program (MySTeP)